Haidee Soule Merritt is a “self-proclaimed” realist and cartoonist, doodling her life of personal struggles and experiences with Type 1 diabetes. Her little book of drawings couched in her “dark sense of humor.” Some are funny, some are snarky, some are angry, all are interesting and grounded in the reality of living with diabetes.
Get notified about newly published Savvy Diabetic posts.
- Savvy Pets, 4/3/20: Let’s All Purr for Orion, Marty and Channing … and Your Cat Thinks of You Like a Parent
- Savvy Living, 4/1/20: Supplements and Covid-19, History of the Fork, Empathy, If Your BG Could Talk to your Endocrinologist
- Savvy Updates, 3/30/20: Covid-19 and Diabetes, Groceries and Covid-19, Biosimilar Insulins, Amylin
- Savvy T1 and COVID-19: Dr. Anne Peters, JDRF, Dr. Mary Pat Gallagher and Dr. Richard Bernstein
- Savvy Pets, 3/20/20: Fur Babies Delilah and Diesel … and Dogs’ Noses