Haidee Soule Merritt is a “self-proclaimed” realist and cartoonist, doodling her life of personal struggles and experiences with Type 1 diabetes. Her little book of drawings couched in her “dark sense of humor.” Some are funny, some are snarky, some are angry, all are interesting and grounded in the reality of living with diabetes.
Get notified about newly published Savvy Diabetic posts.
- Savvy Updates, 11/18/19: Xofluza Flu Treatment, Generic Insulin to be Certified by W.H.O., In Memory of Dr. Andrew Jay Drexler, WaveForm’s Cascade CGM, Jardiance Thumbs Down for T1, Hacking a Pancreas
- Savvy Pets, 11/15/19: Hello Scout! And why you should look at cute animals online!
- Savvy Giggles: The Bachelor with Diabetes
- Savvy Off & On Topic, 11/13/19: Cell phone and technology etiquette?
- Savvy Update, 11/11/19: Hi Tech Pacifier for BG, Eversense CGM Sensor Recall, Learning to Love Tidepool, Avocado and Insulin Resistance