Haidee Soule Merritt is a “self-proclaimed” realist and cartoonist, doodling her life of personal struggles and experiences with Type 1 diabetes. Her little book of drawings couched in her “dark sense of humor.” Some are funny, some are snarky, some are angry, all are interesting and grounded in the reality of living with diabetes.
Get notified about newly published Savvy Diabetic posts.
- Savvy Pets, 7/10/20: Willow, the Diabetes Alert Cat … and more!
- Savvy 4th of July, 2020: Fireworks and Dogs
- Savvy Eating, 7/1/20: 3D Printed Steaks, Plant-Based Protein Slows Kidney Decline
- Savvy Updates, 6/29/20: Tandem Acquires Sugarmate, Insulet Installs Solar Panels, Glucose Revival & Shark Tank
- Savvy Pets, 6/26/20: Pure Love with Sir Oliver and Bella … Amazing Facts about Cats