Haidee Soule Merritt is a “self-proclaimed” realist and cartoonist, doodling her life of personal struggles and experiences with Type 1 diabetes. Her little book of drawings couched in her “dark sense of humor.” Some are funny, some are snarky, some are angry, all are interesting and grounded in the reality of living with diabetes.
Get notified about newly published Savvy Diabetic posts.
- Savvy Updates, 9/21/20: Islet Viability Matrix (UPenn), Tuina Therapy for Insulin Delivery, Antibiotics and T1D Heart Disease, Impact of Covid-19 on Research & Clinical Trials
- Savvy Pets, 9/18/20: A Cat Named Sugar Who Knew Manaya Had T1D
- Savvy Looping, 9/16/20: Scott Benner of Juicebox Podcast on Looping and Raising a T1D,
- Savvy Pets, 9/11/20: An AMAZING Pet Bonanza, with Ragz, Papyrus, Cali & Mickey
- SAVVY Is As Savvy Does: Shoes!