Haidee Soule Merritt is a “self-proclaimed” realist and cartoonist, doodling her life of personal struggles and experiences with Type 1 diabetes. Her little book of drawings couched in her “dark sense of humor.” Some are funny, some are snarky, some are angry, all are interesting and grounded in the reality of living with diabetes.
Get notified about newly published Savvy Diabetic posts.
- Savvy Updates, 2/17/20: Stem cells for ailing kidneys, Brain function in T1 kids
- Savvy Pets, 2/14/20: Happy Valentines Day, Dear Ripley … and
- 2/12/20: Medtronic Recalls MiniMed Insulin Pumps for Incorrect Insulin Dosing
- Savvy Eating/Living, 2/12/20: Inexact Calorie Labels, Google and Vegetables, Low Carb Milk Options, OMAD Diet, Zinc for Your Cold, CDC Physical Activity by State
- Savvy Updates, 2/10/20: Smart Insulin Patch, Bio-Artificial Kidney, Smell and Memory, Seat Belt Alerts