Haidee Soule Merritt is a “self-proclaimed” realist and cartoonist, doodling her life of personal struggles and experiences with Type 1 diabetes. Her little book of drawings couched in her “dark sense of humor.” Some are funny, some are snarky, some are angry, all are interesting and grounded in the reality of living with diabetes.
Get notified about newly published Savvy Diabetic posts.
- Savvy Updates, 7/22/19: Injecting Insulin into Muscle, Tests for T1 Diabetes, Are Orthopedic Shoes Good for our Feet? T1D and Heart Failure Risk, Dexcom CEO Interview
- Savvy Eating, 7/10/19: Carrots Made From Meat, Baked Goods without Eggs or Butter, Fast Food and Diabetes, Celery Juice, Tabouli, Minerals and Spices, Tenderly
- Savvy Updates, 7/8/2019: BG Variability, Fear of Hypoglycemia (FoH), T1d and Depression, Gut Biome and Social Stress, Whole Genome Sequencing
- Savvy Follow-Up on Snacks!
- Savvy Asks: What Do You Eat for Lo Carb, Lo Calorie Snacks?