We know that accessing your diabetes therapy is important to you. If your health plan decided not to cover your therapy, you may be left with more questions than answers.
But don’t worry—you’re not alone in these challenges. While rejection from health plans is a common reason for not getting a therapy, about 40% to 50% of rejections are overturned.
This all-in-one resource was created to help you request access to your therapy and to understand
• Your options when dealing with your health plan
• The appeals process for private and
Medicare Part D insurance
• What you need to submit an appeal
• How your doctor can help you
• Answers to questions about insurance
• Diabetes resources in your community
• Key insurance terms
• Your legal rights to healthcare
Having the right information can help simplify the process—and help you take control of your health. In this guide, you can fi nd additional resources for support.
This guide was sponsored by Sanofi and was created with the help of Aimed Alliance, AADE, WeAreDPAC, diaTribe, DiabetesSisters and TCOYD.
Click here: Take Control, Request Access
For more resources: