Just a little “giggle” from Bob Mankoff, the cartoon editor of The New Yorker for the past 20 years. He is stepping down from that post but certainly not retired! Thanks Mr. Mankoff for all your humor!
Get notified about newly published Savvy Diabetic posts.
- Savvy Pets, 2/21/20: Hello, Sweet Crosby (aka Cord Eater) … and
- Savvy Eating and Lifestyles, 2/19/20: 3D Printed Burgers, Koji-based Bacon, Healthy-Habits Well Challenge, World’s Worst Smell … and Coffee!
- Savvy Updates, 2/17/20: Stem cells for ailing kidneys, Brain function in T1 kids
- Savvy Pets, 2/14/20: Happy Valentines Day, Dear Ripley … and
- 2/12/20: Medtronic Recalls MiniMed Insulin Pumps for Incorrect Insulin Dosing