Just a little “giggle” from Bob Mankoff, the cartoon editor of The New Yorker for the past 20 years. He is stepping down from that post but certainly not retired! Thanks Mr. Mankoff for all your humor!
Get notified about newly published Savvy Diabetic posts.
- Savvy Pets, 9/20/19: Presenting Bailey, the Australian Labradoodle!
- Savvy Updates, 9/16/19: Reversing Aging, Aging and Muscle Loss, Hearing (what?), Prior Auths
- Savvy Pets: Remembering Abby the Black Lab
- Savvy Health, 9/11/19: Vegan Stroke Risk, Antidepressants/Stress/Gut Bacteria, Health Warrior Protein Mug Muffins
- D-Parodies: Juice (Lizzo parody) by Melissa Lee!