Associated Press reporter Patrick Connolly, in 1986, adjusts the insulin pump he wears on his belt to keep his blood sugar near normal. The 1-pound pump delivers a squirt of insulin through a slim tube into a small needle under the skin of Connolly’s abdomen every few minutes. AP
Get notified about newly published Savvy Diabetic posts.
- Savvy Off & On Topic, 11/13/19: Cell phone and technology etiquette?
- Savvy Update, 11/11/19: Hi Tech Pacifier for BG, Eversense CGM Sensor Recall, Learning to Love Tidepool, Avocado and Insulin Resistance
- Savvy Pets, 11/8/19: Dog People Live Longer … and a Pup Gallery of Pix
- Savvy Health, 11/6/19: Coffee and Gut Biome, Holding Hands for Pain Relief, Low Carb Peanut Butter Crunch Balls
- Savvy Pets, 11/1/19: Tremendous Benefits of Being a Cat Owner