Just a little “giggle” from Bob Mankoff, the cartoon editor of The New Yorker for the past 20 years. He is stepping down from that post but certainly not retired! Thanks Mr. Mankoff for all your humor!
Get notified about newly published Savvy Diabetic posts.
- Cool Savvy News, 4/19/19: #1 Piece of Advice, Low-Carb English Muffins, Coffee ‘Not Essential’ to Swiss, Exercise and Your Brain, More on Sleep
- Savvy Living, 4/17/19: Hidden Carb Quiz, Coffee and Sleep
- Savvy News 4/15/19: Doctors’ Salaries (!), Iron and T1, Wearable Hypo Device
- Savvy T1 Topics: “Med-Speak”, The Ideal Physician, The Price of Living with T1D, Wishes, How to Eat Better
- Savvy Living 4/12/19: Tidy Up, Insulin for Life USA, Life of a Child, Insulin-Pumpers