Associated Press reporter Patrick Connolly, in 1986, adjusts the insulin pump he wears on his belt to keep his blood sugar near normal. The 1-pound pump delivers a squirt of insulin through a slim tube into a small needle under the skin of Connolly’s abdomen every few minutes. AP
Get notified about newly published Savvy Diabetic posts.
- Savvy Lifestyle: Stress, Cannabis, Obesity and Gut, Exercise benefits,
- Savvy Food 12/12/2018: Fries, Eating Right, Vit. D & Fish Oil, Becoming Vegan
- Savvy Blessings and Gratitude for Thanksgiving
- Savvy Eating: Hidden Carbs, Thanksgiving
- Savvy Updates, 11/19/18: On Feet, Inhaled Insulin, DiabeLoop, Senseonics Eversense, Quest, BG Control and Brain Health, Capillary Biomedical, AND LLAMAS!