Haidee Soule Merritt is a “self-proclaimed” realist and cartoonist, doodling her life of personal struggles and experiences with Type 1 diabetes. Her little book of drawings couched in her “dark sense of humor.” Some are funny, some are snarky, some are angry, all are interesting and grounded in the reality of living with diabetes.
Get notified about newly published Savvy Diabetic posts.
- D-Parody of Justin Timberlake’s “Can’t Stop the Feeling”
- Savvy Eating: In Defense of Food (Eater’s Manifesto), Avocado Study
- Beyond Type 1 Bike Beyond Documentary is OUTSTANDING!
- Savvy Update 9/10/18: Bigfoot Biomedical, Beta Bionics, Tandem, Sleep, Metformin and Aging, Glucagon
- Guide to Accessing Your Diabetes Therapy by diaTribe