Haidee Soule Merritt is a “self-proclaimed” realist and cartoonist, doodling her life of personal struggles and experiences with Type 1 diabetes. Her little book of drawings couched in her “dark sense of humor.” Some are funny, some are snarky, some are angry, all are interesting and grounded in the reality of living with diabetes.
Order The Savvy Diabetic Books and Apparel
Get notified about newly published Savvy Diabetic posts.
- Savvy Updates, 2/10/2018: Omnipod Dash, Lilly Exec to Mannkind, D Meds Ease Memory Loss, Microbiome at Joslin,
- Savvy Humor: Guess Which One!
- More Investigations: Insulin Quality? Aetna’s Faulty Clinical Review Process?
- From InsulinNation: Diabetes Language: nicknames, phrases and combo words
- Breaking news: Congress just passed a two-year renewal of the Special Diabetes Program (SDP)!