Haidee Soule Merritt is a “self-proclaimed” realist and cartoonist, doodling her life of personal struggles and experiences with Type 1 diabetes. Her little book of drawings couched in her “dark sense of humor.” Some are funny, some are snarky, some are angry, all are interesting and grounded in the reality of living with diabetes.
Get notified about newly published Savvy Diabetic posts.
- Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against HHS Secretary Alex Azar
- Savvy Eating: Spirulina, Artificial Sweeteners, Whole Grains, Keto Diet, Protein Sweeteners, Squash w/ Turmeric
- Savvy News 1/14/19: Eversense User, Glucagon, Trina Guilty, Novo Innovation Winners, DPP-4 Side Effects
- Good Reads: Tested, One Sniff, Greed on Trial
- Wishing You Blessings and Joy, O Savvy Ones!