Haidee Soule Merritt is a “self-proclaimed” realist and cartoonist, doodling her life of personal struggles and experiences with Type 1 diabetes. Her little book of drawings couched in her “dark sense of humor.” Some are funny, some are snarky, some are angry, all are interesting and grounded in the reality of living with diabetes.
Order The Savvy Diabetic Books and Apparel
Get notified about newly published Savvy Diabetic posts.
- Be a Savvy Insurance Consumer : No Small Voice and The Insurance Survey 2018
- Savvy about the New Complication: Getting Older with Type 1 Diabetes
- Savvy Food: Healthy Food Swaps, Be a Polite T1 Guest, Foods to Lower Blood Pressure
- Want to Donate Your Pancreas? Learn about the Network for Pancreatic Organ Donors with Diabetes (nPOD)
- Savvy Updates 10 April 2018 FOLLOW THE $$: Lilly in our Future, JDRF Early Stage Investment Fund, New Infusion Technology